Last Revised: May 9, 2016
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Web site owned and operated by Cassia Research Inc. ("Cassia") and located at www.cassia-research.com and copilot.cassia-research.com ("cassia-research.com") and related services.
"Billable Users" means those types of Users (defined below) for which we charge you fees as set forth on our Pricing Page.
"Billing Period" means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term. For example, if you subscribe to the Service for a one (1) year Initial Subscription Term, with a twelve (12) month upfront payment, the Billing Period will be twelve (12) months.
"Firm Size" means your firm's total assets under management as identified in your Order Form and as adjusted from time to time in accordance with these Terms of Service
"Order Form" or "Order" means the Cassia-approved form or online subscription process by which you agree to subscribe to the Service. Most Orders are completed through our online payment process or via in-app purchase.
"Subscription Fee" means the amount you pay for the Service.
"Subscription Term" means the Initial Subscription Term and all Renewal Subscription Terms.
Accepting the Terms
By using the Software information, tools, features and functionality located on cassia-research.com (together the "Service"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse cassia-research.com website) or you are a "User" (which means that you have signed up with Cassia). The term "you" or "User" refers to a Visitor or a User. If you wish to become a User and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Sign up process.
Cassia uses the services of third party service providers, including Quovo https://www.quovo.com/splash/legal.php. As a requirement to using the Service you agree to agree to the terms of service of such service providers, including Quovo, from time to time, as prompted by the Service.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with Cassia. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
Description of the Service
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Cassia grants to you, during the term of this Agreement, the nontransferable, non-sublicensable, nonexclusive, revocable right to use the Service and cassia-research.com for the sole purpose of research, generate reports, and for personal use and not for purposes of resale to public, dissemination to third parties or for any other purpose. All use of the Services not permitted in these Terms of Service are strictly prohibited.
The Service is a web-based wealth management application that allows Users to generate reports and perform analysis using market data using mathematical algorithms on cassia-research.com. You may access the Services by paying for one or more licenses to a Cassia Research product. The license determines the precise product and service plan you have purchased (e.g. CoPilot).
We modify the Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. But we will not make changes to the Service that materially reduce the functionality of the Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might provide some or all elements of the Service through third party service providers.
The limits that apply to you will be specified in your Order Form, this Agreement or on our Pricing Page. You will be charged fees associated with all Billable Users. If we make modifications to the limits set forth on the Pricing Page that would negatively impact you, these modifications will not apply to you until the start of your next Renewal Subscription Term. On renewal, the current product usage limits on our Pricing Page will apply to your subscription, unless you and we otherwise agree.
Fees and Payments
1. Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the "Subscription Term" means the Initial Subscription Term and all Renewal Subscription Terms unless you (i) exceed your Firm Size; or other applicable limits (see the "Limits" section above), (ii) upgrade products or base packages, or (iii) subscribe to additional features or products. Where a price change applies to you, we will charge or invoice you under the new price structure, starting with the next Billing Period in the Subscription Term. You may not downgrade your subscription during the Subscription Term and in order to avoid additional charges, you should purchase the appropriate tier of Service for your anticipated needs. We will monitor or audit remotely your Firm Size.
2. Fee Adjustments in Next Billing Period. If you exceed your Firm Size in a Billing Period, then your Subscription Fee will increase at the beginning of the next Billing Period up to tier price (as set forth on our Pricing Page) which corresponds with the Firm Size from the prior Billing Period. This process will continue for each Billing Period during the Subscription Term. We determine the Firm Size. At your request, we will provide you with the detail we used to reach our conclusion. We may choose to decrease your fees upon notice on cassia-research.com site or an email notice to you if there is a subsequent reduction of the Firm Size.
3. Payment by credit card. If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
4. Payment against invoice. If you are paying by invoice, we will invoice you no more than forty-five (45) days before the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other time during the Subscription Term when fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Order Form.
5. Payment Information. You will keep your contact information, billing information and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term.
6. Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Service. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your member state. If you are subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
Subscription Term and Renewal
1. Initial Subscription Term. The initial subscription term shall begin on the effective date of your subscription and expire at the end of the period selected during the subscription process ("Initial Subscription Term").
2. Renewal Subscription Term. Unless one of us gives the other written or email notice that it does not intend to renew the subscription, this Agreement will automatically renew for the shorter of the Initial Subscription Term or one year ("Renewal Subscription Term"). Written or email notice of non-renewal must be sent no more than ninety (90) days but no less than forty-five (45) days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term, unless otherwise set forth in your Order Form. The Renewal Subscription Term will be on the current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form or, if not specified in the Order Form, on our standard pricing available on our Pricing Page. See the 'Limits' section above for the applicability of product usage limits on renewal. Should you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. End of Subscription Term. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and cannot be canceled before its expiration.
Not Investment Advice
The Services utilize mathematical algorithms developed by Cassia, combined with market data that we access through our partners, to provide information to you and other users. You acknowledge that Cassia does not independently evaluate the suitability of, owe a fiduciary duty to, or recommend any investments for you or your clients.
The information, data, analysis and opinions contained in the Service include the confidential and proprietary information of Cassia; may include or be derived from account information provided by you which cannot be verified by Cassia; may not be copied or redistributed; does not constitute investment advice offered by Cassia; are provided solely for informational purposes and do not constitute an offer to buy or sell a security; and are not warranted to be correct, complete or accurate. Except as otherwise provided by law, Cassia shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from the use of this information, data, analysis or opinion.
Cassia is not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment advisor or a broker/dealer. You acknowledge that Cassia is not a financial advisor, financial planner or broker/dealer, and cannot, through the Services, advise you or your clients. You certify that you are a licensed investment advisor, and that if you choose to make investment decisions for your clients in reliance on information you receive in connection with the Services, you do so at your own risk.
Cassia's CEO, Henry Bee is an Investment Advisor Representative of Concert Wealth Management, Inc., a US registered investment advisor. In addition, Cassia may provide select services to Concert Wealth Management, including model portfolio signal provision services. Cassia is an outside business activity that provides research and risk modeling services.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cassia disclaims any and all liability in the event that any content or data on the service is inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, or results in any investment or other losses.
Nothing on the service should be construed as an offer to sell, an offer to buy, or a recommendation for or against any security by Cassia or any third party. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AN INVESTMENT IN ANY SECURITY IS SUBJECT TO A NUMBER OF RISKS AND THAT DISCUSSIONS OF ANY SECURITY PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICE WILL NOT CONTAIN A LIST OR DESCRIPTION OF RELEVANT RISK FACTORS. IN ADDITION, PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE STOCKS THAT YOU ANALYZE USING THE SERVICES MAY HAVE A LOW MARKET CAPITALIZATION OR INSUFFICIENT PUBLIC FLOAT. SUCH STOCKS ARE SUBJECT TO MORE RISK THAN STOCKS OF LARGER COMPANIES, DUE TO FACTORS SUCH AS GREATER VOLATILITY, LOWER LIQUIDITY AND LESS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION.
Third Party Sites & Content
The Service may permit you to see or link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Cassia's control, and you acknowledge that Cassia is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Cassia or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Cassia shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Your Profile Information & Confidentiality
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your email address, allows you to access the Service. That email address and password, together with any or other user information you provide form your "Profile Information."
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Profile Information, you agree to notify Cassia immediately at the email address - email@example.com.
Your Use of the Service Comprises a Single License Only
Your right to access and use cassia-research.com and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are only entitled to access and use cassia-research.com for lawful purposes.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, and you may not misrepresent your Profile Information. In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your Profile Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Service to you will be affected.
Your access and use of cassia-research.com may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of cassia-research.com or other actions that Cassia, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
Rights You Grant to Us
As the owner of any information, business data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials or other content you provide to us through the Service, you are licensing this content to Cassia solely for the purpose of providing the Service. By submitting or uploading any content, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to Cassia for use for this purpose without violating anyone's rights or any laws, without any obligation by Cassia to pay any fees or other limitations.
You acknowledge that any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes or techniques which you provide to Cassia related to the Service and cassia-research.com and Cassia or its business ("Feedback") shall become Cassia's property without any compensation or other consideration payable to you by Cassia, and you do so of your own free will and volition. Cassia may or may not, in its sole discretion, use or incorporate the Feedback in whatever form or derivative Cassia may decide into its services, software, documentation, business or other products, or any future versions or derivatives of the foregoing.
You hereby assign all rights on a worldwide basis in perpetuity to Cassia in any Feedback and, as applicable, waive any moral rights.
Cassia owns any test results, data information and other output generated by your use of the Service or cassia-research.com during the term of this Agreement. You may not disclose to any third party any test results or performance information regarding the Service, whether generated by you, Cassia or a third party.
Cassia's Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and the contents of cassia-research.com, including its "look and feel" (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under Canadian, United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of cassia-research.com belong or are licensed to Cassia or its software or content suppliers. You may download or print a copy of information provided on or by cassia-research.com for your personal and internal use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from cassia-research.com in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
You agree that you will not:
1. Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Service cassia-research.com or any portion of the Service cassia-research.com, without Cassia's express written consent, which may be withheld in Cassia's sole discretion;
2. Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search cassia-research.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Google Chrome);
3. Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of cassia-research.com or the Service; or
4. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of cassia-research.com or the Service.
5. Attempt to circumvent or hack any security requirement or process in the use of the Service or cassia-research.com, or attempt to access any part of the Service or cassia-research.com (or any of their related systems, networks, servers or other equipment) for which the User is not authorized to access, or attempt to disrupt in any manner the operation of the Service or cassia-research.com, its servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to cassia-research.com, or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through cassia-research.com or the Service, or the source of any content.
6. License, sublicense, rent or lease the Service to third parties, use the Software for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service bureau use, or otherwise make the Service available to third parties or otherwise commercially exploit the Service.
As part of the Service, Cassia allows Users to submit different types of content and to control the different types of content it submits, which fall into the following categories: (a) User-Generated Content in the form of questions or comments posted to publicly-accessible community groups, (b) Business Data in the form of statistical and numerical reports, spreadsheets, and data submitted to private groups (c) Profile Information for registration, log-in and communication purposes.
1. You are responsible for all content you submit to cassia-research.com and all of the results derived the use or non-use of cassia-research.com or its Service.
2. By submitting any content to Cassia or using the Service, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, process, and prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with cassia-research.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through cassia-research.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of cassia-research.com and under this Agreement.
3. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Cassia.
4. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights or any other rights of others, including, but not limited to, unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information of third party's, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
5. You may not interfere with other Users' use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of cassia-research.com, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
6. Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club userships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
7. You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of cassia-research.com that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
8. You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CASSIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM, CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM OR OF THE SERVICE YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
CASSIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM OR OF THE SERVICE, or which is derived from OR By the use of cassia-research.com or the Service, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THAT THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Cassia is not responsible for the acts or omissions of, or for the failings of, any third-party provider of any content, service, network, software or hardware, including but not limited to, Internet service providers, telecommunications providers, content provided by other Users, or any software or hardware not provided by Cassia.
THE SERVICE AND CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM IS PROVIDED FOR EVALUATION AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, AND OWING TO ITS EXPERIMENTAL NATURE, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO RELY ON THE FEATURES OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM FOR ANY REASON. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE AND CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM WITH ALL DUE CAUTION, AND TO TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR DATA, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE.
Limitations on Cassia's Liability
CASSIA SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, DATA, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO CASSIA-RESEARCH.COM, THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF CASSIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, CASSIA'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED, IN AGGREGATE FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE LESSER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS OR THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SERVICE IN THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY MATTER, DISPUTE, PROCEEDING OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT.
Your Indemnification of Cassia
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cassia and its officers, directors, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, fees, costs, damages and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you or to any use by you of the Service or cassia-research.com.
Ending your relationship with Cassia
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Cassia as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Cassia, you may do so by (i) notifying Cassia at any time and (ii) closing your account for the Service. Your notice should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, to Cassia's address at: 550 Burrard Street, Suite 2900 Vancouver, BC V6C 0A3, Canada.
Without cost, charge or liability, Cassia may at any time, immediately upon notice to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Profile Information, terminate this Agreement with you:
1. if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
2. if Cassia in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
3. at any time without notice for any reason.
Cassia may modify this Agreement from time to time. You will be notified of any and all changes to this Agreement through a prominent notice on cassia-research.com site or an email notice. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
If there is any dispute between you and Cassia about or involving cassia-research.com or the Service, by using cassia-research.com or the Service, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of British Columbia in respect to any claim, proceeding or action relating to or otherwise arising out of or related to this Agreement, cassia-research.com, or its Service howsoever arising, provided always that Cassia may seek and obtain injunctive relief in any jurisdiction in relation to this Agreement.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if Cassia does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which Cassia has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Cassia's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Cassia.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
Notwithstanding any term to the contrary contained in this Agreement, the provisions which by their nature ought reasonably to survive shall survive any actual or purported termination or expiry of this Agreement, and continue in full force and effect, including without limitation "Rights You Grant Us", "Cassia's Intellectual Property", "Rules for Submitting Content", "Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties", "Limitations on Cassia's Liability", "Governing Law and Forum for Disputes" and "Miscellaneous".
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and Cassia regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes and replaces all other previous agreements, including, without limitation all previously posted agreements.
End of Terms of Service